Thursday, November 3, 2011

All Those Mixed Feelings

Assalamualaikum
Whenever you are distressed, worried or confused, just close your eyes, take a deep breath and say: Oh Allah; I love You! I know it's your plan, and I put my complete trust in you. You are with me always, and I will succeed because I have supplicated to you. Please protect me and bless me. Ameen.

Found this on facebook. Can I say I'm all distressed, worried AND confused? :'(
Nope, I'm more to worried. I'm just scared of what my future might look like. Urgh, I hate uncertainties. And much more. Sobs.

Ya Allah, if this is really for me, then grant me. If not, let your strength help me to accept your tests. The moment that changes tomorrow - it could be right now. O Allah, You know best. :)
"Forgive and forget. That's what they say. It's a good advice, but it's not very practical. When someone hurts us, we want to hurt them back. When someone wrongs us, we want to be right. Without forgiveness, old scores are never settled; old wounds never heal. And the most we can hope for, is that one day we'll be lucky enough to forget."-Meredith (Grey's Anatomy)
hidayah shukor

THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment