Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Of Friendship and Beyond

Assalamualaikum
The moment when you feel lonely and someone send message just to ask how you're doing. The moment when you're bored and your friend suddenly ask you out. The moment when you feel like crap but people still say how lucky they are to be your friends. The moment when you're about to cry and your friends are there to comfort you, through thick and thin. The moment when you think you've hurt someone but the next day, she will call you first and say she's happy hanging out with you. The moment when you think you've complained too much but your friend still glad you're a part of her life. The moment when you're being so dramatic but your friend will still choose you and be by your side. :')
Haa ni la moment2 yg aku face spnjg setahun hidup dgn roomate2 yg tsyg hihi. Well, actually da 4 tahun kita kenal. Dpt dok satu umah tu kire eratkan lg silaturahim kan kan?


Roomate satu - Bae. I love how you always agree with me on so many things. When I feel like everything is against me, you'll always support me. Thanks dear friend. Aku suke gak ble ko cite kt aku ble ko ade masalah or thoughts about anything. Rse mcm dipercayai. Pmpn kn kdg2 suke pkir sket. Aku mcm tu gak Bae! I love how you always make sure the kitchen is clean before you do any cooking. Bgus2, tu la sbbnye dapur kite slalu bersih good2! I love how you say you look fat in your dress but the fact is Nurbahirah; ko tak gemok langsung okay? I love how you always comfort me in any situation. I know sometimes tu mmg ade salah aku, tp ko yg jnis ckp terus terang je ape ko rse. Org kte, straight to the face. That makes me feel better. I love how you manage to spend time with me although you have your own problem to deal with. Aku suke ble ko sgt2 particular psl certain things mcm cthnye klau nk bli heels, nk yg ade kotak jee hihi. And baju2 sume nk cantik2 je. Beg pn branded. Ko da influence aku lahhh, mak datin :p And plg best, I love when you ask me to reach for high things kt dapur. Hihih peace Bae! ;)


Roomate dua - Daly. Thanks for being super duper sporting and outgoing. You're so easy to get along with and sng cite, ko mmg cool abes lah hihi. Ade skali tu, aku igtkan ko mrh aku sbb muke ko masam je tp lps tu ko kate ko x prasan lak ko wt muke. Hahha apelah aku ni. Pstu kt Branscomb mse kite jd roomate, ko penah kejut aku sbb fire alarm bunyi. Sbbnye. Ko overcook something dlm microwave. Asap penuh satu corridor weh. Hahha aku da la tgh tido, bgun2 je tros batuk2. Haha kalat2. And mse kite pegi New York bulan Mei ritu, aku suke gile kot. Dpt spend mse ngn ko and mak abah ko. Thanks sbb ajak aku pegi bcuti skali. Yela parents x dtg time graduation kn sobs. Ultimately, thanks sbb dgar aku bebel2 psl certain things aku rse ko pn da muak nk dgar haha. All in all, thanks for being the coolest person I've ever known!

 

Roomate tiga - Aliya. The most attractive thing about you is your softness and humbleness in advising me. Ko pndai tegur org and bg nasihat without being so offensive. Aku cuak kot ble ko start tny2 ble aku de wt something mcurigakan (lol). It's good to know when people care about you kan. And thanks sbb jd roomate yg best. Rjin kemas dapur, kemas umah, mmg sgt layak buat calon isteri ni hihi. And many thanks to you sbb ajar aku yg kite kne ada positive thinking towards others. It helps me a lot hihi. Btw, aku rindu gile lah banana pudding ko. Sedap gile kotttt. And ko slalu cite psl kwn2 MSA ko. I honestly, love to hear about it. I'm sorry for that one incident that I know, had broken your heart. Mintak maaf sgt2, aku ni kdg2 x pikir pjg. I promise I won't do it again. And lastly, I love you for being cheerful, being happy-go-lucky, being so caring and simply, being you.

 

Thanks kwn2 yg awesome!! I wish you guys nothing but the best in your life. Nnt jgn lupe jmput aku klau ade kenduri *ehem2* ke ape2 ke. Hihihihih. Miss korg gila2 lahhhhh. T_T

 
 

Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.


hidayah shukor

THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment