Thursday, July 7, 2011

At The Beginning

Assalamualaikum.

Hi there! Still here though, beranikan diri dgn dunia blogging lg hehe. When it's painful to look back at the past, I keep on walking and moving on. I know I made mistakes and have disappointed so many hearts in my college life but I can't turn back time. Might get annoyed of me saying 'sorry' for zillions of time but what more could I do, people can forgive but they can't forget. People are probably right when they say they were hurt by me because sometimes, I am not aware of my wrongdoings. I'm not a child anymore but I need to be reminded and like others, I don't like to be scolded and get yelled at.

He has given me a second chance to change myself and be a better person. He made me realize that although things can't be undone, there is still hope for tomorrow and I believe He had planned something for me. I'm not expecting an abrupt change in me but a friendly reminder to myself:
"Dan apabila Kami memberikan nikmat kepada manusia, ia berpaling dan menjauhkan diri, akan tetapi apabila ia ditimpa malapetaka maka ia banyak berdoa." [Surah Fushshilat Ayat 51]

Oh. Ok. So. 



Hello semua!!! :)

hidayah shukor

THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment