Monday, July 25, 2011

More or So

Assalamualaikum

Finally I can think straight. I mean I've reduced the pressure in my head. And it's getting lighter now alhamdulillah. From Allah I seek peace and calmness because He is The Greatest, The Almighty. He gave me the strength to live my life and face the days ahead. Recently I got an unpleasant news from my friend and it made me thinking, that although some things happened for a reason, but sometimes I wish to know what the reason is. Whatever it is my friend, just keep on moving and don't look back if you don't have to.
Letting go is the best thing you could do because if you did, it means you're mature enough to accept the fact that something's not meant for you. Don't worry, no doesn't mean never. Who knows, right?
My advice is, don't stop praying to Him. He knows what's inside you although you don't say it out loud. I have this bad habit; I sometimes say things I don't mean. Then later on I'll worry about things I'm not supposed to. When I try to make things better, the situation got out of hand and became worse. I guess I'm not mature, not just yet. But now and then, there's always a saying;

"Forgiveness is not something we do for other people. We do it for ourselves - to get well and move on."

After all, forgiving is for giving. Don't ya think?




                                           hidayah shukor
THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment