Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Can You Hear Me?

Assalamualaikum

Being an unemployed, there has never been anything happier than waking up late. *wink* But one early morning, when I was soundly asleep, I received a phone call. Urgh. Malas gilaaaaa nk jwb. At first I didn't want to answer it because the number was not on my contact lists but thinking back, it might be from the company I applied job for. OR it might be someone who needs a tutor help since I signed up to be one on the internet.

OK. Enuf with the thinking.

So I picked up the phone. It was a man but I couldn't hear him clearly. He was saying something and I'm pretty sure he wasn't from a company who wants to offer me a job. Nope, I'm pretty certain. And so I thought it was a call from a parent looking for a tutor for his kid. He introduced himself as Encik Hamis or Himis I'm not so sure lol. He asked me where do I live and kt mne Batu Feringghi (haha random tak). Excuse meeeee but I actually don't know the direction to go there (although I'm living in Penang) sbb aku x duduk belah pulau sane and the last time I went to Batu Feringghi was 4 years ago (?) or more. He sounded so sarcastic when he said to me "Ohhh, you yourself don't know where it is". Mcm nk kate, "Nama je org Penang tp taktau Batu Ferigghi kt mne". I mean what is your problem? Dah la call og pg2, tny soklan random pstu nk perli org. He was talking a mile a minute and there was a background noise. Imagine that. Ok fine. After 10 minutes of talking and not understanding each other (haha), he finally asked me, "This is Mrs Suzi right?".

"Noooooo????"

He quickly hung up. There goes my precious sleeping time.
Nice one lah whoever-you-said-you-are.


                                  
  hidayah shukor

THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment