Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sometimes

Assalamualaikum

Last week I went to aunt's house. Dh lama Mama xjmpe cousin dia tu so you know what happen when two moms meet. And so Encik Ayah was being kind enough to treat all of us to dinner that night. Not feeling like eating rice, so I ordered mee bandung. While waiting for the food, I chit-chatted with my cousin and he asked "knape tak keje lagi?". A pause. I didn't know what to answer but I did say I was looking forward to further my studies. Urgh I should've listed down all my options and decide which path I want to take. As people say, time and tide wait for no man. Some of my friends already have a secure job and some have gone through many stages of interview. Despite having the idea of pursuing a master degree, I should at least send out my resume and cover letter to some potential companies. Kan3? I did that, to be truth but I'm still not clear with what I want to do right now.

Before my mind wandered to some other places, thank goodness the food came at the right time. Waiter anta 2 mangkuk mee. Nmpk mcm sama ja padahal aku ngn makcik aku order mee lain2. We couldn't differentiate the noodles, so I asked the waiter, "Mana satu mee bandung eh? Dua2 mcm sama ja. Saya order mee bandung". My aunt, on the other hand, ordered mee kuah. He asked me back, "Haa mana satu mee bandung, mana satu mee kuah ni?". He was confused at the moment smbil garu2 kepala and pusing blkg kt kwn die.

"Errr..jgn la tny saya. Saya pn taktau yg mana". My mom started to laugh a bit. And me too. "Takpelah, kami mkn ja yg mana2 pun". Hehe.

Da nama pn tukang hanta mknn. Haih these people nowadays. He should've at least asked the chef which one is which.



hidayah shukor

THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment