Friday, July 22, 2011

A Happy Weekend

Assalamualaikum

Early this month, my dad took us to Teluk Senangin, Perak. Although we've checked in early, we have to wait at the hotel's lounge because the rooms were not ready yet. So we strolled along the park just to waste some time.

Cantik kan taman ni?
At the beach. The view was splendid and this cutie was my model of the day ;)
The view from our room at sunset. It was so breathtaking.
That night before we went to dinner, my dad and I watched TV3 news on Perhimpunan Bersih. There were so many people stuck in the traffic jam for 4 to 5 hours. Imagine that. A guy said he had to cancel his activity just because of the long queue. I heard there was chaos everywhere in KL (well, at DBKL and Dataran Merdeka especially). My grandma was quite worried because my family could be facing the same thing and I know I will hate traffic jam. But nahh, we didn't reach Tanjung Malim, at least, where the traffic jam started at. Nevertheless, we stuffed our stomach with Thai food so much that believe me, I couldn't even stand up. We, opps I mean, I ate a lot that night. Dad ordered a set of 8 dishes (if I remember it correctly) and there were chicken, beef, shrimp, fish for us to eat. Being the savior (cewah), I finished the leftovers sebab membazir tu kan amalan syaitan. Ish3 :p

Ok2, that was that. And we all slept soundly like a baby. Awww. And the next morning, since I haven't been in a swimming pool for 4 years (is that really yeah I guess so), we all headed downstairs and terjun! Haha. I surely miss wearing those cute swimsuits. But that was what, 10 years ago? Now, cannot wear anymore lah! (ada swimsuits for muslim women, kan?)
I could never reach the spot where my brother did. Duh, he's taller than me. Sobs~

On our way back. Still can't get over the pool, huh? :p
It was a well spent weekend for a family vacation. I'm glad my dad came up with the idea. I had so much fun. Thanks ayah. Hehe.

O Allah, please help me get over these uneasy feelings and grant me your calmness.

hidayah shukor

THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment