Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One Day You'll Look Back and See

Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don't have. 

We'll see what comes next. Only Allah knows.

I just have to continue guarding myself not to cross the line anymore. Once again standing up and trying to let go. I hope you take care of yourself. Don't fall in sick and never stay out too late. Be motivated and always influence others in good ways. You've made my day before and I hope you would still do the same in future.
I'm gonna pack up my bags. I guess it's about time. 

Till then.

And today's gonna be a looooooong day =.='
hidayah shukor

THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment