Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Please, What is This Feeling?

Assalamualaikum

For a girl, 'that day' will always come. Upset stomach, nausea, headache, back pain; they were all unpleasant. I wasn't in the mood just now. Urgh xsuke gile. Rse nk mrh org, rse nk nanges. Taktaulahhh, suddenly, everything felt apart but I know there are some things not worth crying over. Complicated. Then ade lah sorg ni tetibe msg. Da la number takde dlm contact list. Lg la aku nk hangin kn. Tak pasal2 org tu kne mrh. Pkse gak bgtau sape nme die klau tak, mmg aku xkn reply ah. Takde mse nk men teka2 and melayan org xknal ni huh. *hahah garang takkkkk* It turned out it was a friend, a caring friend if you would. :) I said, "Oh, I'm glad it's you. I thought you're the kid who's trying to scam me again". Haha tp btolla, budak yg scam tu wat abes kredit aku je grrrrr~

And sooo, my friend and I talked. Rather, we chatted. Silent conversation can sometimes be helpful. It prevents you from spitting all those hateful words that come across your head. It gives you a minute to think and reflect. Although I can't see the other person's facial expression, I believe that he/she will listen to what I have to say. Later, at midnight, another friend called me when she was about to sleep! I'm aware that she's busy with her work and always come home late. I told her she didn't have to call me, it's just I needed someone at the moment. SMS will suffice but she called me instead. What a thoughtful friend. Thank you Allah. "Kau ni happy aa sket. Dah3 pegi tido", she laughed a bit. I'm being happy lah my friend, I just have a bad day. A bad news, I should say. But whatever it is, all these came from The Almighty Allah. He sent me those obstacles for me to face. And I should not give up.


Thank you Allah for giving me friends that will always be beside me. They've kept me company while I'm searching for my true self. My lord, show me your guidance and grant me your strength. Ameen.


hidayah shukor

THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment