Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stay Strong Gal

Assalamualaikum

HAHA been mengarut already for some of my recent posts. Now we're talking about real issues here. Cewahhh kate Quality Engineer kan. Ommooo hell week for me, I should say. Lai Ling takde pulak, can't reach her often kalau nak consult pape. 

Siyes tengahari tadi rase nak nangis. As a QE, kalau kita salah bagi instruction, silap2 nanti kita kena jawab if there is a customer return (now ni takde la lagi). We have some issues in the line right now and I have to make sure everyone follow the procedure. Erghhh rase macam makcik yang menyebok ok? Kena check on everything. Dah la kena cakap kat Manager (read : Manager <-- top management person), "Eh you kena ikut procedure yang betul tau. You need to bla bla bla". Omg as a newbie, who has the guts to say that to their manager? Yang betulnye saya kurang confidence teehee. Yeahhh, maybe I menggelabah lebih. Tapi just takut kena sound dengan Lai Ling nanti kalau I approve any procedure without seeking her advice first. But the process people need to run the production and ship the units already! Esok and Ahad. Aiyakk..mati la I if anything happen afterwards (customer complain ke ape). But most important lesson, I need to be calm and don't panic. If don't know anything, just ask people around. Communication is vital.

Penyejuk hati HAHAHA. Kenapa begitu comel wahai Toma?
Eh I think ade sorang this Chinese guy yang cute. Enough Dayah, enough.
Ok I wrote enough already. HAHAH but I'm still glad I've been surrounded by people that I called friends. Kames ritu balik pukul 10, sorang2. Can you imagine that? Balik tido, bangun2 bertolak awal pukul 7. Just now I got home at 8pm. Orang lain da lama balik pukul 3 tadi. Hua3. Memang hectic minggu ni. Alhamdulillah this week went smooth, but of course there were bumps everywhere. Phewww phewww. Kawan2 yang bagi support, thanks ok? I love you guys.

I miss my friends Intan, Fira and Kak Farah. Intan and Fira kena datang Sabtu ni sebab diorang start da start keje shift. So can't see both of em on Friday wuwuwuuu. You know why, rindu nak bebel2 kat diorang and yet they still layan me. HAHA me so childish kan?

Kena tahan la..dah kate nak keje kuat2 kan? Hehe :D


THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment