Sunday, October 14, 2012

One Dream After Another

Assalamualaikum

Been talking to friends here and there. Meeting with new people makes me feel kinda nervous. I mean there are soooo many things in this world that I don't know! Each of us has different story - a unique one. We might once fail in life but yet we are so lucky because we keep standing on our feet to chase that one goal.

Some wish to be a millionaire who ran a business.

Some wish to have a big house and car.

Some wish to get married and raised beautiful kids.

Some wish to be a dutiful son to his parents.

Some just wish to be reborn again, so that they could rewrite on their past.

Cakap pasal past, teringat pasal Cobb dalam cite Inception. He was so stucked with his past that he could barely move on. His late wife kept bugging him, clinging so that she could they could be together.

Cobb : I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist.
Mal : I'm the only one you do believe in anymore.
Cobb : I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all your perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.

Watched it with my roomate *yes baru nak tengok!* It was greatttt. Suka sangat. It was all because I had my roomate to explain to me kalau ade yang tak paham. Hhahaha she watched it two times sebab it was such an interesting movie. Yes, it was. At first tu macam confuse la jugak tapi manage to follow the storyline sampai habes - walaupun ade part yang tak paham hahahahahha. Mimpi dalam mimpi dalam mimpi dalam mimpi. Eh aku tengah dalam mimpi ke realiti ni? Meh nak pusing spinning top tengok.

 Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.
 You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter. How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?
Dream - it is not a tangible stuff but an imaginary one. It becomes real when you have faith in it. It will go away when you stop believing. Nice lah Inception! Sape tak tengok lagi, sila lah tengok cepat.

Btw just found this song tadi. Sedih bangat! *macam lah related?? :p*


p/s: Who are we to judge on someone else's past kan kan? Astagfirullah.


THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment