Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kacau Kacau~~

Assalamualaikum

I can't sleep tonight. I decided to write something. Hehe biaselah, I'm actually thinking about my future.

Eh wait. Rewind jap.

Actually Isnin lepas aku tertinggal phone kat umah. Well, normal la tu. Excuse the old lady HAHA. And hari tu jugak, aku dapat rase someone is going to call me. Mase lunch tu aku pinjam hp Kak Farah nak call mama kat umah. "Ada orang call akak tak?"

Hewhew unfortunately, takde orang call *kecewa kejap*. Then ayah drive aku balik keje. Tetibe mama call hp ayah. Tup tup memang ade orang cari aku pun petang tadi. It's from Petronas. Bila da balik umah, of course la dah malam kan. I decided to give them a return call tomorrow. And so esoknye I contact HR. Die nak confirmkan bile aku ley start keje. I told her I need to give Philips a 1 month notice. Hmphh..

It's decided I have to report on 16th May 2012. Tapi offer letter belum dapat lagi. As long as dapat before 16 then it'll be fine la kan? Ape yang aku risaukan ni sebenarnye???? Aku pun tak sure. I'm scared. Anything can go wrong. Taktaulah....rase tak sedap hati and all that. Rase tak ready nak dok KL. I'm questioning myself, what do I actually want in life? I'm clueless and I have no direction. You, please guide me.

Ahhh pikir macam2. Pegi tido please. Thanks~



I think I know. But I don't know. It's like, uh, tah. Hahah annoying tak :p


THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment