Sunday, April 15, 2012

Too Much Chocolate!!!

Assalamualaikum

Fuh I was soooo exhausted today. And I got a headache. Sebab cuaca terik sangat kot hari ni. I guess my silau-ness is getting critical already. And now I have a runny nose. Erghh what a day T_T

Anyway, this morning I baked a chocolate cake for my sister. Hehe sebab hari tu da janji. Pastu kitorang pegi melawat die kat hostel.

Hahha buruk nye presentation. 
Anyway, talking about chocolate. Did I tell you it's the best remedy for stress? HAHAH it is! Well, that day I managed to finish one bar of Cadbury choc. Ommmoooo choc is so my BFF :p

Hahahha this one lah! Sanggup tinggalkan keje jap sebab nak beli :p

Ohh I used this mase nak bake choc chip cookies dulu. Hehe :p
And this is a must. Pour on top of cakes/muffins/pancakes. Hmmmm so yummy!!!

My fav now ;)

THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment