Wednesday, January 11, 2012

U Made Me Wish I Have a Time Machine

jahat jahat jahat jahat jahat jahat jahat jahat jahat jahat

It's hard to wait around for something that might never happen. 
But it's harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.

They were so many things I wanted to tell you, that I never got around to. Sometimes they make their way to my concious mind, and it makes me sad. I never got a chance to tell you. I never will. And even now things are going on that I wish I could tell you about. But I'll never get to tell you those, either.

There's a hell in hello and good in goodbye. That's why you should never be afraid of goodbye but be careful how you give out a hello.


In the end, we only regret the chance we didn't take, the relationship we were afraid to have and the decisions we waited too long to make.

Ingat tak quote kat atas? I put it in our tumblr. I bet you didn't read it. Because I've changed the password but you never asked for it. Silly me.  

hidayah shukor

THANKS FOR READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment